|

Platts Story on Dennis Farm & Cabot Partnership

The following is a story that was published in Platts Gas Daily on Wednesday, November 21, 2012. It has been posted with their permission. Two years ago, M. Denise Dennis stood before the Philadelphia City Council and proclaimed that horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing were “as dirty as coal mining.”…

|

Partnership with the Dennis Farm

Post contributed by George Stark – Director, External Affairs As part of my role and responsibilities at Cabot, I get the opportunity to meet several interesting and significant people. Last week, I had the privilege of meeting with General Gould, last year I began working closely with Endless Mountains Health Systems CEO Rex Catlin and for…

|

Cabot: Helping to Revitalize the Community

You’ve heard it before: the natural gas industry is helping to boost the economy through creating jobs and providing a good living to people across Pennsylvania.And now with Act 13 in effect, the communities across the Commonwealth are about to see an even more direct impact. It was recently announced that…

|

Digging out from Superstorm Sandy

Today’s post contributed by Brittany Thomas – Coordinator, External AffairsMore than one week after Superstorm Sandy made landfall on the eastern coast of the United States, thousands of residents are still feeling the effects. Half a million New Jersey residents are still without power, New York is just beginning to restart…